To get the free shipping advertised you have to spend $99.00.Very deceptive.

When customer service was called I had to hold for 10 plus minutes to have a rep get on the phone and spit those words out to me.

I couldn't understand her a her lips were touching her phone mouthpiece. So they want to deceive you then be rude too! YUCK!

While you hold to you have to listen to then repeat the same slogan over and over every 20 seconds for 10 minutes?It got old.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sure Fit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sure Fit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sure Fit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sure Fit?

Comments

Highland, Indiana, United States #1239648

Years ago I had very good experiences with Surefit so I did not look up reviews and I am SO sorry!Every thing you say is true about tracking, rude customer service and waiting for 20 minutes on hold.

I did not receive the discount I was promised, and the slipcover they sent was like something I would have thrown in the garbage!!! It reeked of old cigarette smoke and looked disgusting.

I paid $90 for something that I can't even tell what color it is.After reading all of these reviews I think I am in for a lot of problems!r